Saturday 14 April 2012

Cllr Marianne Overton

The following is taken from Marianne's latest email update:

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

April News

I hope you had a reasonable Easter and perhaps a chance to catch up with some family and friends.

 April news is attached and to make life easier I have this time included a link below so you can just click on it to see all the newsletters with more pictures.


Previous newsletters are also on the web under the heading “news”. I hope you find the information useful.  I hope you find the information useful and it does make it easy for you to contact me by reply.
If you know anyone else who would like to be included, please do let me know. Private contact details are kept confidential, as usual. The newsletter goes to the Parish Councils in my area as my monthly report and to anyone else who asks for it.
I hope it is useful!

Kind Regards,
Marianne
Cllr Marianne Overton
Independent County and District Councillor for Navenby and Branston District and the Cliff Villages
Leader of the Lincolnshire Independents
_________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: All comments are moderated and will not be posted until screening has taken place. This is to ensure no foul language is posted online. Please leave your name if you are making a comment, even if it is just a first name - thank you.