Saturday 12 May 2012

All Saints Church

I have taken a few photographs during the Open Day of All Saints Church:

West Gable cross
The new West Gable cross is now in position, replacing the old cross which toppled down during a storm some 18 years ago. It is a fine piece of work by the stonemason.

Distinctive from afar
The new chancel lighting highlights the beautiful artwork depicting the sky, earth and sea.

Chancel roof
Finally, a photograph of the chancel roof and top of the East Window:

Chancel roof and East Window

2 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I re-post this on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for asking. I am quite happy for you to repost the content as long as you attribute it to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: All comments are moderated and will not be posted until screening has taken place. This is to ensure no foul language is posted online. Please leave your name if you are making a comment, even if it is just a first name - thank you.