Thursday 3 May 2012

News Updates

Nocton Community School

This is a link to the updated Terms 5 and 6 calendar and following the fantastic success of last year's Craft and Pamper Evening, there is to be another event this year to raise funds for school (looks like I'll be getting my wallet out again for my wife!). More information below:
Craft and Pamper Evening - 31 May 2012


Councillor Marianne Overton

This is the latest news from Marianne:

"Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Happy Election Day! Wishing you well, as we enter the wettest drought ever! If I can help with anything, please let me or the secretary know. May News is attached, which I hope you will find of interest.

Kind Regards,

Marianne

Councillor Mrs Marianne Overton
Independent Councillor for Branston and Navenby on Lincolnshire County Council and for the Cliff Villages on North Kesteven District Council.
Leader of the Lincolnshire Independents
_______________________________________

2 comments:

  1. I know I have emailed you before, but just wanted to say once again how wonderful your blog is. We really do enjoy reading it! With kind regards, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah. It is nice to get some feedback about the site. The main aim of this blog is to record as much information as I can about Nocton, old and new, not just for the current generation, but for generations to come. Regards, Geoff

    ReplyDelete

Note: All comments are moderated and will not be posted until screening has taken place. This is to ensure no foul language is posted online. Please leave your name if you are making a comment, even if it is just a first name - thank you.