Sunday 3 June 2012

Marianne Overton

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Two invitations

  1. A morning wildlife event bird-ringing and talk, followed by a charitable “Lunch on the edge” £15. From 10am at Hilltop Farm, Welbourn on Saturday 9th June. I hope you can make it. Please let me know by the end of Wednesday 6th June.
  2. Lincolnshire Show, Lincolnshire County Council stand, members tent. Join me for tea and chat starting around 11am on Wednesday.

Special Jubilee edition of my monthly newsletter is here: www.independentvoice.org.uk/junenews2012

I look forward to seeing you soon. Wishing you a Happy Jubilee bank holiday weekend.

Kind Regards,

 


Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: All comments are moderated and will not be posted until screening has taken place. This is to ensure no foul language is posted online. Please leave your name if you are making a comment, even if it is just a first name - thank you.