Friday 3 May 2013

The Doodle

Issue 17 - April / May 2013

Hi Everyone

Firstly, apologies for ‘The Doodle’ being slightly later than normal this time.  Chris and I have been working together to make sure the handover of the magazine ran smoothly and here, at last, it is!  It is a 20 page edition and I’ve hopefully managed to include everything in time for up and coming events.

I hope you enjoy reading it and I would like to just mention again the new Doodle email address for submissions, questions and suggestions;

noctondoodle@live.co.uk

The next deadline is Tuesday 21st May.  This is only 3 weeks or so, but I intend to get the editions out during the first week of the month, so Issue 18 will be the first week of June.  I would welcome any comments on this, my first Doodle (but be kind lol) or, even if you want to introduce yourself, I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Just as a little extra this month, I’m doing a tandem skydive for ‘Help For Heroes’ with The Red Devils (The Parachute Regiment Freefall Team) on Thursday 9th May at Langar Airfield, Notts.  My charity page is www.bmycharity.com/jillyisjumping  If anyone feels able to sponsor me, I would be soooooo grateful – thank you.  I’m hoping to write a short piece about my experience for the next Doodle.

Regards for now

Jilly B
Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: All comments are moderated and will not be posted until screening has taken place. This is to ensure no foul language is posted online. Please leave your name if you are making a comment, even if it is just a first name - thank you.