The next meeting of Nocton Village Hall Management Committee will be on 26th February 2014 at 7.30 pm. The dates of future meetings have not been set yet, but the Committee are hoping to be able to do this at the February meeting.
I understand a copy of the approved Minutes will be forwarded to Steve Altridge (Nocton Parish Clerk) to publish on the Parish Council website.
Any resident of the Parish of Nocton may attend the meetings and, at the invitation of the Chairperson, express their view on any matter, but not vote.
- Minutes of the 33rd AGM
- Minutes of the January meeting
- Matters Arising: a) Cooker repair/replace b) Village representatives c) Memory sticks
- Update from Parish Council re: Subsidence/York Sills survey
- Update from Parish Council re: Cycle rack
- Social Club re: Signing for packages
- Finance: a) Electricity Supply b) Gardener
- Increase in Hire Charges
- Any other business: a) Joint Working Group b) Nocton Park affiliation
- Date of next meeting