Tuesday 10 February 2015

Marianne Overton MBE

February Newsletter

I received the following email last night:

"Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I hope you find the news interesting, without pictures below and with pictures attached.

I look forward to seeing you soon. Please contact me if I can help with anything or indeed, if you would like to help with anything! All volunteers gratefully received! 07920 235 364

If you know anyone who would like to be kept up to date with issues locally, please ask them to drop me a note or better, a text, or use the link on the Lincolnshire Independent website. My annual report in pictures is there too. Add me to your twitter and facebook for more immediate information. I am here working for you now and very nearly every day!

Kind Regards,

Marianne

Councillor Marianne Overton MBE
Independent Councillor for Branston and Navenby on Lincolnshire County Council
and for the Cliff Villages on North Kesteven District Council
Leader of the Lincolnshire Independents
Vice Chairman of the Local Government Association
www.independentvoice.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: All comments are moderated and will not be posted until screening has taken place. This is to ensure no foul language is posted online. Please leave your name if you are making a comment, even if it is just a first name - thank you.