I see from the Winchester Growers website that a business restructuring has taken place in 2015. Two separate entities have been formed - 'Winchester Growers' which in future will cover all Cornwall activity, with a new business 'Lincsflora' that will encompass all Lincolnshire operations.
So, what does this mean for the current Winchester Growers operation at Nocton then - there are rumours circulating that their occupancy of the Nocton Nurseries site will cease after May 2015?
It appears from this Case Study that Munks Agricultural Contractors are landlords for Nocton Nurseries... so will MAC Ltd be looking for new tenants... or will they be tempted to place the whole site on the open market for sale?
- Winchester Growers Limited - incorporated 09 January 1995
- Munks Agricultural Contractors Limited - incorporated 06 March 2008
- Nocton Estate - blog entry 04 September 2012
- Winchester Growers were merged with their sister company UNIVEG UK in 2013
- Parish Council - blog entry 05 March 2014
- Lincsflora Limited - incorporated 16 September 2014