Thursday 25 June 2015

Nocton Doodle

Issue 35

'Hi Everyone

Please find attached the latest Doodle; the next edition will be sent out online mid September 2015.  Have a great summer!

If in the meantime you have any events or important news that you would like advertising, then please send it my way and I will endeavour to mail it out to everyone.  We do have over 200 people of the mailing list which is brilliant!  I will, of course, be selective and not “bombard” everyone with lots of mail. If at anytime you would like to be removed from the list, please drop me an email and I will do that for you straight away.

Kind regards for now ...

Jilly B
Editor
The Doodle'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: All comments are moderated and will not be posted until screening has taken place. This is to ensure no foul language is posted online. Please leave your name if you are making a comment, even if it is just a first name - thank you.