Saturday 29 April 2017

Nocton Village Hall - redevelopment

Planning application now submitted

I refer to my last blog dated 23rd February 2017.

I am now pleased to be able to publish the final plans that are in the process of being submitted to North Kesteven District Council for planning permission.

When I last checked, the application is not appearing on the Planning Online site, so hasn't been validated yet. I will publish the formal planning application number when the application finally appears, so you can study all the accompanying paperwork.

Plate 1 - Village Hall - interior

Plate 2 - Village Hall - exterior

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: All comments are moderated and will not be posted until screening has taken place. This is to ensure no foul language is posted online. Please leave your name if you are making a comment, even if it is just a first name - thank you.