Wednesday 11 October 2017

Red telephone box

Wasp's Nest

I refer to my blog dated 13 April 2017 and can now advise the old BT box at Wasp's Nest has now been removed, presumably for refurbishment.

The formal Parish Council Minutes dated 9 May 2017 have further information on the matter... and the next time the topic was discussed was during the meeting held on 11 July 2017.

I will report again when it is back in situ and provide some images to see what has been achieved.

Footnote
I noticed the absence of the telephone box during my 6-mile run around the estate this morning, so don't know exactly when it was removed.

Please feel free to comment on this article if you have any further information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: All comments are moderated and will not be posted until screening has taken place. This is to ensure no foul language is posted online. Please leave your name if you are making a comment, even if it is just a first name - thank you.