Monday 29 June 2015

Nocton Open Gardens - 2015

Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st June

I received the following email today for publication:

'Dear Contributors and Gardeners,

I hope you all enjoyed your time working on Open Gardens 2015 and it's as a result of all our efforts we can be proud of the results I am about to share with you.

The funds we raised are staggering and the experience for our visitors to Nocton was beyond their expectations. A huge pat on the back to us all and I hope you will pass this great news onto your friends and neighbours too.

I have sent a copy of the review to Geoff for Nocton Blogspot, Jilly for the Doodle, Peter Ford for the Green Book, Ben for the Sheepwash Times, and to the editors of the Target and Standard papers where we advertised for the event.

I don't promise to keep my garden as tidy as I did for last weekend but I do intend to catch up with some housework.

Warmest wishes for a lovely summer.

Julie'

Vote of thanks

This vote of thanks to Julie rather nicely rounds things off:

'I would like to say a huge thank you to you for all the work you put into making the Open Gardens the success it truly was... every event like this takes a massive amount of input and you did us all proud.

I hope you can now rest on your laurels till the next time.

PS..... and to everyone else involved who helped or opened their gardens, thank you for sharing the whole experience with us and we both thoroughly enjoyed it, and we hope to be involved in 2017!'

'Thank you for a weekend to remember'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: All comments are moderated and will not be posted until screening has taken place. This is to ensure no foul language is posted online. Please leave your name if you are making a comment, even if it is just a first name - thank you.